Monday 3 August 2015

Intro to my blog! Lara's Bargains. ....Bargains and Free places and events in Weymouth, Portland and Dorset!

Hi There

If you don't already know me, I am Lara from Wise Buys, the Bargain Brand discount Store, based on Lynch Lane, Weymouth.

As you can probably gather I love a bargain and providing the local community and Holiday makers alike with great quality products at fantastically low prices, but I don't stop there.   In and around Weymouth, Portland and the local Dorset Vicinity there are so many places for families to experience for Free or at a very low price and this blog is all about putting this information into one central point. This will mean you will never be stuck for ideas for great days out, things to do and places to go without spending a fortune, whether it be at home or visiting the many great places in the local area.

It would also be great to hear from you also if you have somewhere or something that is free or represents great value that I should feature.


Also if you would like to receive my latest blogs as an email let me know and I will subscribe you to them.

My email is lara@larasbargains.co.uk or I can be befriended on Facebook under "Lara Wisebuy"


If you would like more information on Wisebuys which offers  Short Dated, or past their Best Before date  products at amazing prices which would otherwise be scrapped or turned into wasteful landfill.

Visit www.wisebuysweymouth.co.uk

or like our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/wisebuysweymouth







No comments:

Post a Comment